taça de portugal - 2008/09



FC Porto won their 14th Taça de Portugal, and got their sixth dobradinha (league title and cup) by beating Paços de Ferreira 1-0 in front of 35,000 at the National Stadium on Sunday. Lisandro López, so often a crucial factor in Porto's results in the last couple of seasons, once again made the difference, guiding the ball past the oncoming Cásso after being put through by Raul Meirleles on seven minutes to score what may be the Argentinian striker's last goal for Porto.

The goal came against the early run of play, and after it, Paços' pressure on the Porto goal resumed, but never with much danger to Nuno's goal. Cristiano made some good positions for himself but was wasteful, while at the other end, Hulk was showing that he was not his 100% self after injury, often dwelling too long on the ball in potentially dangerous situations.

Just after half time, a strange mist rolled in over the old stadium at Jamor, and it seemed to dampen spirits; the best chance of the half was Raul Meireles' shot that pinged off the right hand post, but there was little else to report.

FC Porto pick up 500,000 euros for their efforts, while Paços get a substantial consolation for theirs: 250,000 – plus, of course, a place in the qualifying rounds of next season's Europa Cup.

The teams lined up:

FC Porto: Nuno Espírito Santo, Fucile, Rolando, Bruno Alves, Cissokho, Fernando, Mariano (Tomás Costa 69), Raul Meireles, Christian Rodriguez (Guarín 88), Lisandro, Hulk (Farías 90).

Paços de Ferreira: Cássio, Ricardo, Danielson, Kelly, Jorginho, Filipe Anunciação, Dedé (Ferreira 72), Pedrinha (Chico Silva 79), Rui Miguel, Prieto (William 65), Cristiano.






FC Porto coach Jesualdo Ferreira announced after the game that he has a gentleman's agreement with club president Jorge Nuno Pinto da Costa to extend his contract for a further two years.


FC Porto are through to the Final of the Taça de Portugal, although they lost 1-2 at Estrela da Amadora on Wednesday; the first leg of the semi-final had finished 2-0 to Porto. Last year's losing finalists fielded a second-string 11 but looked to be safe on four minutes as the Argentinian striker Lisandro López made the line on the right and crossed low for compatriot Ernesto Farías to tap in. But on 12 minutes, Porto suffered a severe blow when Hulk was stretchered off after a rash challenge by Ney. Still, Estrela needed four goals to overturn the result, which seemed impossible. That is until coach Lázaro brought on Rui Varela on the half hour. Five minutes after coming on, he finished off a Silvestre Varela cross from the left, and on 41 minutes, assisted Anselmo with an overhead kick to put Estrela in front.

Suddenly, an Estrela victory did not look such a fantasy, and Jesualdo Ferreira was forced to shore up his side in the second half with Fernando and later Cissokho. As Estrela weakened, so did the threat they posed, and Porto held on to claim their place at Jamor on 31 May.

The teams lined up:

Estrela da Amadora: Filipe Mendes, Nelson Pedroso, Tengarrinha, Nuno André Coelho, Ney, Vítor Vinha (Rui Varela 29), Fernando Alexandre, Jardel (Celestino 73), Silvestre Varela, Pedro Pereira (Moreno 81), Anselmo.

FC Porto: Nuno, Sapunaru (Cissokho 75), Rolando, Stepanov, Fucile, Andrés Madrid (Fernando 54), Tomás Costa, Guarin, Lisandro, Farias, Hulk (Sektioui 12).

In the other semi-final, Paços de Ferreira caused a shock as they went to Madeira to beat Nacional 3-2, the winning goal coming in added time. The first leg had finished 2-2, and Nacional felt confident that it would be enough to see them through. But within 20 minutes they were 0-2 down, the goals coming from Pedrinha, a penalty, and Rui Miguel . Then five minutes from half time, Luíz Alberto pulled one back for the home side, and two minutes into the second half, Mateus made it all square. As full time and extra time approached, Paços were awarded another penalty, and Pedrinha stepped up to coolly put Paços into the Final for the first time in the club's 59-year history.

The teams lined up:

Nacional: Rafael Bracalli, Patacas, Maicon, Filipe Lopes, Nuno Pinto, Rúben Micael, Luiz Alberto (Fabiano), Cléber, Leandro (Juliano), Mateus, Nenê.

Paços de Ferreira: Cássio, Ricardo, Danielson, Kelly, Jorginho, Paulo Sousa, Dédé (Pedrinha), Ferreira (Filipe Anunciação), Rui Miguel, André Pinto (Edson), Cristiano


FC Porto took a giant step towards qualifying for the Taça de Portugal Final on Sunday when they beat Estrela da Amadora 2-0 in the first leg of their semi-final (the second leg is to be played on 22 April). In front of just 19,000 at the Dragão, Porto started strongly and were two up by half time: Vidigal handled in the box on 33 minutes for Lucho González to put Porto one up from the spot, then shortly afterwards, the Estrela defence failed to clear the ball on a Porto counter, and Raul Meireles, who had started the move, was on hand to drive in from ten metres.

Estrela were the better team in the second half, but whether that was down to their endeavour or to Porto taking their foot off the gas was unclear. Varela, mooted to be joining Porto next season, came closest to scoring for Estrela with a shot that was deflected wide by Bruno Alves. At the other end, Farias headed goalwards at the back post for Nelson to save well.

The teams lined up:

FC Porto: Nuno, Sapunaru, Stepanov, Bruno Alves, Cissokho, Fernando, Raul Meireles, Lucho, Mariano (Tarik 84), Rodriguez (Hulk 66), Lisandro (Farias 66).

Estrela da Amadora : Nelson, Hugo Gomes, Vidigal, Moreno, Ney, Fernando Alexandre, Goianira, Celestino (Pedro Pereira 53), Varela, Jardel, Anselmo (Ndiaye 69; Vítor Vinha 83).


Paços de Ferreira and Nacional drew 2-2 in the first leg of their Taça de Portugal semi-final tie. Paços opened the scoring on 16 minutes through Leandro Tatu, but Nacional were in front at the break, Mateus and Nené providing the goals. Dedé gave Paços a ray of hope for the second leg with an equaliser on 62 minutes, but it will be an uphill struggle for Os Castores after conceding two away goals.

The teams lined up:

Paços de Ferreira: Coelho, Danielson, Ricardo, Kelly, Filipe Anunciação (Edson 46), Jorginho (Prieto 86), Dedé, Ferreira, Pedrinha, Leandro Tatu (Carlos Carneiro 78), André Pinto.

Nacional: Rafael Bracali, Patacas, Maicon, Felipe Lopes, Cléber, Luís Alberto, Leandro Salino (Fabiano 61/ Miguel Fidalgo 90), Alonso, Rúben Micael, Mateus (Halliche 80), Nené.


Estrela da Amadora, who won the Taça in 1990, are through to the semi-finals of this year's competition. They beat a poor Vitória de Guimarães 1-0 away, Varela netting seven minutes from time after a pass from Celsinho.

The teams lined up:

V. Guimarães: Serginho (Nuno Santos 67), Andrezinho (Santana 51), Gregory, Moreno, Milhazes, Flávio Meireles (Roberto 73), João Alves, Luís Filipe, Nuno Assis, Desmarets, Marquinho.

Estrela da Amadora: Nelson, Hugo Gomes (Nélson Pedroso 90), Nuno André Coelho, Tengarrinha, Ney Santos, Fernando Alexandre, Pedro Pereira (Celsinho 77), Goianira, Jardel, Anselmo (Hugo Carreira 88), Silvestre Varela


FC Porto will play Vitória de Guimarães or Estrela da Amadora in the semi-finals of the Taça de Portugal (Vitória and Estrela play their quarter-final on 17 February). The other semi is between Paços de Ferreira and Nacional. For the first time in the history of the Taça, the semi-finals will be played over two legs, on 4 March and 22 April.


Atlético Valdevez of the Second Division (third tier) came agonisingly close to going through to the Taça de Portugal semi-finals on Thursday, drawing 1-1 with Nacional and losing only on penalties, 1-3. Mateus put the Madeiran side in front on 37 minutes, but Diego put Atlético level just before the break. The game went into extra time and then penalties, in which Nacional proved to have the cooler heads.

The teams lined up:

Valdevez: Hugo Ferreira, Cara, Edson, Pedro Maciel, Sérgio, Carlos Miguel, Diego (Nandinho 101), Amaral, Rafael (Allan 87), Léo Souza, David (Telmo 77).
Nacional: Bracalli, Patacas, Maicon, Felipe Lopes, Nuno Pinto (Miguel Fidalgo 46), Edson (Bruno Amaro 67), Luis Alberto (Cléber 89), Alonso, Ruben Micael, Mateus, Nené.

The fourth quarter final will be played on 17 February between Vitória de Guimarães and Estrela da Amadora.


A single goal from Mariano on five minutes at home to Leixões was enough to put FC Porto into the semi-finals of the Taça de Portugal.

The teams lined up:

FC Porto: Nuno, Fucile, Stepanov, Bruno Alves, Benitez, Raul Meireles, Guarin, Lucho, Mariano (Tomas Costa 75), Hulk (Rodriguez 63), Lisandro.

Leixões: Beto, Laranjeiro, Nuno Silva, Élvis, Angulo (Nwoko 66), Roberto Sousa, Bruno China, Hugo Morais, Zé Manuel, Diogo Valente (Sandro 81), Chumbinho.

Accompanying FC Porto will be Paços de Ferreira, who beat, Naval 5-3. It was 4-3 at half time, Paços always leading through Rui Miguel (on three minutes), Pedrinha (own goal), Ricardo and Dudu, with Marinho 82) and Paulão (own goal) replying for Naval. Rui Miguel got a second five minutes into the second half, and that was the way it stayed.

The teams lined up:

Paços de Ferreira: Cássio, Filipe Anunciação, Tiago Valente, Ricardo, Kelly (Carlos Carneiro 60), Ferreira, Dedé, Pedrinha, Rui Miguel (Filipe Gonçalves 85), Cristiano, Edson (Kiko 69).

Naval: Peiser, Carlitos, Paulão, Diego, Daniel Cruz, Alex (Fabrício 36), Godeméche, Davide (Dudu 36), Marinho (Tiago Freitas 69), Marcelinho, Bolívia.


It was Cup weekend in Portugal, with 16 teams fighting it out to see who would make it into the quarter finals.

Benfica are out after an intense 120 minutes at Leixões, who go through thanks to their excellent goalkeeper Beto, stopping a penalty from Reyes to make it 5-4 in the lottery.

A minor giant-killing story was told at Atlético de Valdevez of the Second Division (third tier), who beat Santa Clara, second in the Liga de Honra (second tier) 3-1.

Cinfães, the only remaining Third Division (fourth tier) club in the competition, held out for as long as they could against FC Porto, last season's beaten finalists, but class finally told and they went down 1-4.

A headed goal by captain Flávio Meireles was enough to put Vitória de Guimarães through at Vitória de Setúbal, who had enough chances to score but wasted them.

Naval hosted Algarve side Portimonense and saw them off 3-0, while Estrela da Amadora took 120 minutes to beat neighbours Olivais e Moscavide 1-0.

There were plenty of goals in Trofa, where Trofense went down 2-4 to in-form Nacional. Paços de Ferreira were trailing 0-1 at home to Vizela for most of the game but came back to win 4-1.

Going into the hat for the quarter-finals are seven Liga clubs (FC Porto – the only one of the Big Three surviving – Leixões, Vitória de Guimarães, Naval, Estrela da Amadora , Nacional and Paços de Ferreira) and one Second Division club: Atlético de Valdevez.


Cinfães of the third division (4th tier) have been drawn at home to Liga giants FC Porto in the last 16 of the Taça de Portugal. Benfica visit Leixões.

The draw:

Paços de Ferreira-Vizela
Vitória de Setúbal/Moncorvo (27/11)-Vitória de Guimarães
Cinfães-F.C. Porto
Estrela da Amadora-Olivais e Moscavide
Valvedez-(appeal pending from first round)*

* The winner of the 1st round between Lusitano (III) and Fiães (III) have to visit Santa Clara (H), in the 2nd round. The winner will host Freamunde (H) in the 3rd. The winner of that game will play União (II) in the 4th. And the winner of that game will travel to Valvedez in the 5th round.


Benfica cruised past Desportivo das Aves at the Luz on Monday to go through to the last 16 in the Taça de Portugal. It took just 30 minutes for Benfica to finish off the team from the next division down, with goals from Yebda on three minutes, Luisão on 19 and Maxi Pereira on the half hour giving them a 3-0 win.

The teams lined up:

Benfica: Moreira, Maxi Pereira, Luisão, Sidnei (David Luiz 67), Léo, Binya, Yebda, Carlos Martins (Balboa 72), Aimar, Cardozo, Suazo (Urreta 59).

Desportivo das Aves: Rui Faria, Nuno Mendes, Sérgio Carvalho (Leandro 46), Sérgio Nunes, Pedro Geraldo, Vinicius, Romeu Ribeiro (Rui Miguel 46), Gouveia, Ruben, Sami (Torres 71), Robert .

Earlier in the day, Nacional had knocked out Sporting Braga, 1-0, Nenê scoring

The full list of results looks like this:


Boavista (H)-Vitória de Guimarães (L), 0-2


Olivais e Moscavide (II)-Beira Mar (LH), 2-0
Valdevez (II)-Gil Vicente (H), 1-0
Vizela (H)-Esmoriz (II), 3-1
Arouca (II)-
P. Ferreira (L), 0-0 (1-3 on pens)
Gondomar (H)-
Trofense (L), 0-2
Cinfães (III)-Fátima (II), 1-0
Leixões (L)-Santana (II), 3-0 (aet)
Académica (L)-
Estrela da Amadora (L), 0-1
Portimonense (H)-Varzim (H), 3-0
Naval (L)-Belenenses (L), 3-2 (aet)
Sporting (L)-
F.C. Porto (L), 1-1 (aet) (4-5 on pens)

Peniche-Torre de Moncorvo, 1-2 (third round tie, winners to play Vitória de Setúbal)


Nacional (L)-Sporting Braga (L), 1-0
Benfica (L)-Desportivo das Aves (H), 3-0

This means that Vitória de Guimarães, Olivais e Moscavide, Valdevez, Vizela, Paços de Ferreira, Trofense, Cinfães, Leixões, Estrela da Amadora, Portimonense, Naval, Torre de Moncorvo, F.C. Porto, Nacional and Benfica, plus the winner of Vitória de Setúbal v Torre de Moncorvo, go into Friday's draw for the fifth round, which will be played on or around 14 December.


Sunday's big game in the Taça de Portugal was a clássico between Sporting and FC Porto at Alvalade. Both sides had had very good results in the Champions League during the week, but Sporting started off much better in this one, dominating a first half in which Liedson put them in front on 28 minutes with a looping header after a mis -clearance by Fernando. It was a classic game of two halves (and then more), with the Dragons coming out after the break fired up and ready to claw something back. They did so on the hour with a phenomenal goal from Hulk, who picked up the ball 20 metres inside his own half and sprinted upfield to within shooting distance of Patrício's goal, 'accompanied' by the slowest man on the pitch, Fábio Rochemback, before finally blasting a shot past the otherwise excellent Sporting 'keeper. At the other end, the returning Hélton was keeping everything out, and so the game went to extra-time (but not before the card-happy referee Bruno Paixão had shown 12 yellows, two of which were second yellows for Sporting's Caneira on 68 minutes and Porto's captain Pedro Emanuel on 83 – the total would reach 14, with another red for Hulk). The score did not change, and it went to penalties, the first of which Lucho blasted over, but Hélton saved two, from Rochemback and Abel, to put Porto through to the fifth round.

The teams lined up:

Sporting: Rui Patrício, Abel, Caneira, Polga, Miguel Veloso, Rochembach, Romganoli (Pedro Silva 70), Izmailov (Tiuí 120), João Moutinho, Postiga (Yannick 82), Liedson.

FC Porto: Helton, Fucile (Lino 99), Rolando, Bruno Alves, Pedro Emanuel, Mariano (Tomás Costa 45), Fernando, Raul Meireles (Rodríguez 56), Lucho, Hulk, Lisandro.

Other interesting results were Olivais e Moscavide of the Second Division knocking out Beira-Mar of the Liga de Honra (2-0), which triggered the sacking of coach. António Sousa. Cinfães of the third (fourth tier) survive after beating Fátima, a division above them, 1-0. Estrela da Amadora, with 'keeper Nélson in good form, won 1-0 at Académica – a surprise because the Lisbon club is in the eye of a storm over non-payment of salaries to the players and coaching staff.


Boavista's Bessa stadium returned to the old days of The Big Game on Saturday with the visit of arch rivals Vitória de Guimarães in the fourth round of the Taça de Portugal . The home side, currently competing in the Liga de Honra, showed themselves to be a plucky outfit, but without bite up front. Vitória had it and won with goals from centre-back Gregory on 63 minutes and Fajardo on 77.

The teams lined up:

Boavista: Pedro Trigueira, Diogo Fernandes, Bruno Pinheiro, Renato, Gilberto, Bruno Monteiro, Pedro Moreira (Rodrigo Fuska 82), Rui Lima (Márcio Tarrafa 82), Adriano, João Tomás, Sidnei.

Vitória de Guimarães: Nilson, Andrezinho (Roberto 56), Gregory, Danilo (Moreno 66), Mohma, Flávio Meireles, João Alves, Nuno Assis, Luís Filipe (Carlitos 73), Douglas, Fajardo.


Days and times have been confirmed for the fourth round of the Taça de Portugal, to be played out next weekend (source: Maisfutebol)

Saturday 08 November

Boavista(H)-V. Guimarães (L), 20:30

Sunday 09 November

Ol. Moscavide (II)-Beira Mar (LH), 14:00
Vizela (H)-Esmoriz (II), 14:00
At. Valdevez (II)-Gil Vicente (H), 14:00
Académica (L)-E. Amadora (L), 15:00
Gondomar (H)-Trofense (L), 15:00
Cinfães (III)-Fátima (II), 15:00
Arouca (II)-P. Ferreira (L), 15:00
Leixões (L)-Santana (II), 15:00
Portimonense (H)-Varzim (H), 16:00
Naval (L)-Belenenses (L), 18:30
Sporting (L)-F.C. Porto (L), 20:45

Monday 10 November

Nacional (L)-Sp. Braga (L), 16:00
Benfica (L)-D. Aves (LH), 20:30

[L = Liga; H = Liga de Honra – second tier]


Benfica are through to the fourth round of the Taça de Portugal by the skin of their teeth. They were up against a spirited, fit and well organised Penafiel of the Liga de Honra (second tier) at the Luz on Sunday and were often outclassed by their visitors. The game ended 0-0 after 120 minutes, with Makukula hitting the post twice and the Penafiel 'keeper Zé Eduardo keeping Penafiel out with some fine saves. Michel, Pedro Moreira and Vítor were Penafiel's main heroes, but the whole team looked better than their modest position in the league. The game went to penalties and that is where Benfica snatched it. A series of finely taken penalties all went in for both sides, except the one by Penafiel's Dias, which Moreira, returning to the Benfica goal after three years, saved. Suazo knocked in the winning penalty for Benfica and they breathed a sigh of relief, knowing that they could well have been out of the competition.

Most of the teams from the top division are through, the exceptions being Rio Ave, who lost 2-3 after extra time at Gil Vicente of the Liga de Honra, and Marítimo, who went out on penalties to Arouca of the Second Division (third tier).

The other two Grandes are through. Cup holders Sporting beat União de Leiria of the Liga de Honra 1-0 on Saturday, the goal coming from Liedson, returning to form, on the half hour. A second-string FC Porto won at a stroll at Sertanense, their four goals scored by Tarik, Farías (2) and Diego Campos in his own net.

The lowest team left in terms of league status are Cinfães of the Third Division (fourth tier), who won 2-1 at Paredes, also of the Third.

The full list of results looked like this:


Benfica (I)-Penafiel (LH), 0-0 aet (5-3 pens)
Vitória Guimarães (I)-União de Lamas (III), 4-2
Amares (III)-
Belenenses (I), 0-3
Arouca (II)-Marítimo (I), 0-0 aet (3-1 pens)
Leixões (I)-Caniçal (II), 4-1 (aet)
Torreense (II)-
Académica (I), 0-2
Vitória Setúbal (I)-Ribeirão (II), 1-0
Chaves (II)-
Sporting Braga (I), 0-1
Gil Vicente (LH)-Rio Ave (I), 3-2 (aet)
Paços Ferreira (I)-Rebordosa (III), 3-0
Esmoriz (II)-Maria da Fonte (II), 4-3 (aet)
Fabril Barreiro (III)-
Olivais e Moscavide (II), 0-1
Olhanense (LH)-
Valdevez (II), 1-1 aet (1-4 pens)
Vizela (LH)-Estoril Praia (LH), 3-0
Desp. Aves (LH)-Gândara (III), 6-1
Beira-Mar (LH)-Atlético (II), 3-0
Boavista (LH)-Lousada (II), 1-0
Sporting Covilhã (LH)-
Varzim (LH), 1-2 (aet)
Paredes (III)-
Cinfães (III), 1-2
Portimonense (LH)-Pinhalnovense (II), 2-1
Sanjoanense (II)-
Gondomar (LH), 1-1 aet (4-5 pens)
Santana (II)-Odivelas (II), 1-0
União Madeira (II)-Camacha (III), 2-1
Fátima (II)-Feirense (LH), 1-1 aet (4-2 pens)


Boavista S. Mateus (III)-Naval 1º Maio (I), 0-1
Estrela Amadora (I)-Operário (II), 2-0
Nacional (I)-Angrense (III), 4-0
Sertanense (III)-
FC Porto (I), 0-4
Aliados Lordelo (II)-
Trofense (I), 0-1
União Leiria (LH)-
Sporting (I), 0-1

Teams through to the fourth round:
: Naval, Estrela da Amadora, Nacional, F.C. Porto, Trofense, Sporting, Belenenses, Académica, Vitória de Setúbal, Vitória de Guimarães, Leixões, Paços de Ferreira, Sporting Braga, Benfica.

Liga de Honra: Vizela, Portimonense, Boavista, Beira Mar, Desportivo das Aves, Varzim, Gondomar, Gil Vicente.

Second Division: Olivais e Moscavide, Esmoriz, Arcos de Valdevez, Arouca, Santana, Fátima, União da Madeira.

Third Division: Cinfães


Sunday saw the first round proper of the Taça de Portugal, involving clubs from the second division (third tier) down. The results were as follows (qualifying team in bold):

Lixa (III) - Oliveirense (III), 1-1 (2-1 aet)
Cacém (III) - Tourizense (II), 1-0
Barreirense (III) -
Operário (II), 1-3
Benfica Castelo Branco (III) -
Elvas (III) , 0-2
Esmoriz (II) - Anadia (III), 3-2
Pescadores (II) -
Mãe D'Água (III), 0-1
Real (II) - Macedo de Cavaleiros (III), 2-0
Fabril Barreiro (III) - Pampilhosa (II), 0-0 (1-1 aet, 3-1 pens)
Pontassolense (II) -
Oliveira do Bairro (II), 3-3 (3-3 aet, 2-4 pens)
Vilanovense (III) -
Serzedelo (III), 1-2
Peniche (III) - Fafe (III), 1-1 (2-2 aet, 3-1 pens)
Rio Maior (III) -
Paredes (III), 0-1
Oriental (II) - Silves (III), 1-0
Camacha (III) - Moreirense (II), 1-0
Messinense (III) - Praiense (II), 2-1
Caniçal (II) - Beira-Mar (II), 3-0
Bragança (III) - 1º Dezembro (III), 2-0
Castrense (III) -
Carregado (II), 2-3
Leça (III) -
Chaves (II), 1-3
Infesta (II) - Machico (III), 2-2 (3-3 aet, 3-2 pens)
Vigor Mocidade (III) -
Limianos (III), 3-3 (3-3 aet, 7-8 pens)
Farense (III) -
Torre de Moncorvo (III), 0-2
Marinhense (III) -
Rabo de Peixe (III), 2-3
Tirsense (II) - Penalva do Castelo (II), 2-1
Mirandela (II) -
Pinhalnovense (II), 1-4
S. João de Ver (III) -
Atlético (II), 0-0 (0-2 aet)
Torres Novas (III) -
Lousada (II), 0-1
Padroense (III) - Vilaverdense (III), 3-0
Fão (III) -
Mafra (II), 1-3
Crato (III) - Eléctrico (II), 2-1
Penafiel (II) - Casa Pia (III), 3-0
Valecambrense (III) -
Campinense (III), 1-2
Sourense (III) - Avança (III), 2-0
Merelinense (III) - Vianense (II), 1-0
Gândara (III) - Câmara de Lobos (III), 3-1
Vieira (III) - Oliveira do Douro (III), 1-0
Lusitano (III) -
Fiães (III), 1-1 (1-1 aet, 3-5 pens)
Sertanense (III) - Tocha (III), 1-0
Espinho (II) -
Lusitânia Lourosa (II), 1-2
Odivelas (II) - Alpendorada (III), 5-0
Angrense (III) - Quarteirense (III), 1-0
Milheiroense (III) - Unhais da Serra (III), 2-0
Juventude (III) -
Sintrense (III), 0-1
Sátão (III) -
Rebordosa (III), 1-1 (1-1 aet, 4-5 pens)
Cova da Piedade (III) - Maia (III) (Maia did not show)
Tondela (III) -
Cartaxo (III) , 1-1 (1-1 aet, 2-3 pens)
Marítimo (III) -
Sanjoanense (II), 1-2
Atalaia do Campo (III) -
Santana (II), 1-1 (1-2 aet)
Amarante (II) -
Ribeirão (II), 1-2
Capelense (III) -
Aliados Lordelo (II), 0-2
Prado (III) -
Maria da Fonte (II), 2-3
União de Lamas (III) - Aljustrelense (II), 1-0
Lousanense (III) -
Atlético Reguengos Monsaraz (III), 1-4
Águeda (III) -
Ribeira Brava (II), 0-0 (0-1 aet)
Monsanto (II) -
Olivais e Moscavide (II), 2-2 (2-2 aet, 2-3 pens)
Pombal (III) -
Joane (III), 0-3
Penamacorense (III) - Igreja Nova (III), 2-1
Valdevez (II) - União da Serra (II), 2-0

Boavista S. Mateus (III) - Nelas (II), postponed to 6 September
Vila Real (III) - Micaelense (III), postponed to 4 September
Vitória Pico (III) - Arouca (II), postponed to 7 September


Second division: Fátima, União da Madeira, Abrantes, Lagoa, Torreense, Lusitânia.
Third division: Marinhas, Vila Meã, Madalena, Amares, Mondinense, Portosantense, Fornos Algodres, Louletano, Coimbrões, Cinfães, Caldas, Futebol Benfica, Académico de Viseu.

[fp home] [liga] [taças] [europe] [seleção] [articles] [various] [archive] [various (archive)] [news (archive)] [news] [calendar 2014/15] [contacts/ links] [about fp]